About the Consortium
This project was possible through a generous grant from the Employment and Training Administration of the U.S. Department of Labor. It was part of the 2009 State Labor Market Information Improvement Program. More information on those grants and the national initiative can be found at www.doleta.gov.
Led by the Labor Market Information Offices of Indiana, Michigan and Ohio
- Indiana Department of Workforce Development – Research & Analysis (Managing Partner)
- Michigan Department of Technology, Management, and Budget – Bureau of Labor Market Information and Strategic Initiatives
- Ohio Department of Jobs and Family Services – Labor Market Information Bureau
In Collaboration with Research Institutions in Each State
- Center for Automotive Research (Michigan)
- Case Western Reserve University (Ohio)
- Indiana Business Research Center at Indiana University's Kelley School of Business
And Involving Each State’s Workforce Investment Board
- Indiana State Workforce Innovation Council
- Michigan Council for Labor and Economic Growth
- Ohio Governor’s Workforce Policy Advisory Board
This workforce solution was funded by a grant awarded by the U.S. Department of Labor’s Employment and Training Administration. The solution was created by the grantee and does not necessarily reflect the official position of the U.S. Department of Labor. The Department of Labor makes no guarantees, warranties, or assurances of any kind, express or implied, with respect to such information, including any information on linked sites and including, but not limited to, accuracy of the information or its completeness, timeliness, usefulness, adequacy, continued availability, or ownership. This solution is copyrighted by the institution that created it. Internal use by an organization and/or personal use by an individual for non-commercial purposes is permissible. All other uses require the prior authorization of the copyright owner.